PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

September 27, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...


Jewelry for the holiday is so much fun!

I made this bracelet for myself using a lot of my junque
jewelry and some funny little pumpkins purchased at Michael's.






I had so much fun, I decided to make another bracelet. This one is for my granddaughter, who loves any kind of jewelry! I'll give this to Girlie (who is only 18 months old!) when I go to SC in three weeks to celebrate the holiday.

My layout started on a board with two nails to hold the tiny 5" chain while I attached the charms.






The rest of this article will be written tomorrow after I've had some sleep! As long as I sit at my computer, I will continue to work on blogs and not get any rest. So good night, see you tomorrow!


No comments: