PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

March 4, 2009

Jackie's Meatballs


These meatballs and sauce are so yummy and sort of like one of the recipes on the Food Network TV's show called"Semi Homemade"! They were so delicious and prompted me to ask Jackie for her recipe. I was so suprised when I found out she purchased the frozen meatballs from Ralph's and the three different sauces which she combined were from Von's, their Safeway brand. It definitely tasted as good as the Marinara sauce from Mona Lisa Italian Delicatessen in Little Italy, San Diego, CA.


(Double click on recipe above to view larger)

After I received the recipe, I hurried out to get the ingredients and fixed it for dinner. It was so good! I can't wait for the next class potluck to taste more of your yummy recipes! ............ Thanks, Jackie!

1 comment:

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Hey Bets. What class did you guys have a potluck? The recipe sounds interesting. Kari sent us one she made last night where you cook your steak in a paper bag. She said it was easy and delicious. Can't wait to try that one.