PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

April 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JB

~
Such a special day of firsts!
Being my first born, you remind me of my age!!!!!!!
It's all good!

Ooooppppsss! That's not your baby picture! (I'll keep looking for it!)

This is the first blog I've written for you on your special day!
Happy Birthday, son.

This is the first day of being your wonderful age...which means everything you do
from this day forward is a first but you have the added advantage
of all of those years of wisdom behind you!!!

(I can't take credit for saying this...it came from Katie & John!)

Have a wonderful weekend in Ocean City.
I know you and Katie are having FUN......
And isn't FUN THE BEST THING TO HAVE!
xoxox

More pictures to follow!
Stay tuned......

~


1 comment:

Colette George said...

I love the one eye picture- that is so cute and fun! You're so cool! hugs