PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

August 14, 2009

South Carolina is Calling Me

View from the pier at Folly Beach, SC
Deb and Steve were chilling out!

My grandchildren are waiting for Nana to come to visit them! I'm packing my suitcase and taking lots of art supplies! They want to know what project I'm bringing for us to make. Ya gotta love it!
Girlie loves watermelon while watching the 4th of July parade!

Nick finally lost his front tooth a couple of weeks ago.
Time for the tooth fairy!

Girlie's new shoes and pony tails! "She's all that and a bag of chips!"

Nick's last day of school picture before summer vacation.
Mommy, Nana and Girlie went to the party!

I'm planning on flying in next week in time for Nick's first day of school. He's going into second grade. And for Girlie's first day of Pre-School! She's getting to be a big girl! Every day she asks if she goes to school today. She's so excited!

~~~

No comments: