PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

February 5, 2010

These Shoes Tell A Story...

.
Shoes...

      what do these shoes say to you? They tell a different story to everyone who sees them...

Two small, sparkly shoes catch my eye resting on the final stair to the beach. The sound of laughter and soft giggles rings in my ears.


A small, barefoot child spins and twirls on the sand with her arms spread wide. Her closed eyes and bright smile point toward the blue sky above.


A mother rests on the large rocks a short distance away. She too is lost in time for that brief moment as she watches with a gleam in her eye and the corner of her mouth slightly raised on one side.
  ~ Robert J. Corsaut



I close my eyes and can picture this story as it unfolds...I LOVE it!  ~Bet Corsaut
                    

No comments: