PICTURE THIS

STOP and sit a spell...peruse my gallery of fun happenings...and when you leave, remember to hurry back soon!

October 1, 2008

Halloween PAST...2006


Remembering....Nick's Halloween Skeleton. It's Halloween night.....time to get our costume on for Trick-or-Treating!

Mommy is busy applying white theatrical makeup with a makeup sponge. Nick sits very still and is so patient. No other 4 1/2 years old would sit still for so long!

Can you smell the chili cooking in the pot on the stove?

This makeup thing takes a long time! But I know it's gonna look great.

The white is finally finished. Nice job, mommy.

Now we work on the eyes. Nana starts to apply black grease paint.

Next the nose and mouth are created. Starting to look really scary!

(Click on the picture to see a really scary face up close and personal! Not me...the skeleton!)

Finally finished "How do I look?"


"Let's go! I'm ready to get some candy!"
Nick insisted on going up to each house by himself so mommy, daddy and Nana waited at the end of the walk for him to return with his loot! What a funny guy!

"Wow.....that house gave me a whole handful of treats!
Can we go home now so I can eat my candy?"
"Halloween is fun!"

Postscript: Girlie didn't arrive until February 2007. We didn't know at the time that we would be dressing one more little munchkin for Halloween the next year!

..

No comments: